Timothy brings intuition, sensitivity and an incisive practicality into the corporate training room, in the study of human behaviour and how this behaviour affects motivation and performance. He does this through a combination of corporate experience (four years working for multi-national technology companies in sales and business development roles), an entrepreneurial spirit (another four years as part of a regional IT start-up in business development, project management and business management roles), and an entertaining presence (as a television, film and theatre practitioner).
1. Tim is an innovative learning facilitator with 18 years of industry experience across a broad range of sectors, including arts and media, financial services, healthcare, government, consulting and manufacturing; with a skill-set that includes complex sales, client management, project management and business management.
2. Tim is also an experienced and flexible business role player who is effective at complex role-play scenarios, bespoke role-play (improv), forum theatre and human behaviour feedback. He has also designed and written role plays, and trained and managed role-play teams.
3. Tim is a professional television presenter who has presented lifestyle and business programs. Also, as a conference emcee, moderator and content delivery consultant, he’s interviewed people as diverse as rock-climbing instructors, restauranteurs and regional and global CEOs, and has helped companies like Hewlett-Packard Asia Pacific and SKF AB develop impactful information sessions for their regional conferences.
Some of the organisations Timothy has worked with include:
Finance: Deutsche Bank, Bank of America, Citibank NA, Standard Chartered, Barclays, HSBC, UBS, Aberdeen Asset Management, Marsh & McLennan, and a leading global investment bank
Consulting: AT Kearney, Accenture
Healthcare: Singapore General Hospital, National University Hospital, Changi General Hospital, Mount Elizabeth Hospital, National University Transplant Ethics Committee
Government: the Judiciary of Singapore, Inland Revenue Authority of Singapore, Singapore Tourism Board
Technology: Hewlett-Packard, Microsoft, Symantec, Dell, Cisco Systems
Manufacturing: SKF AB, Chartered Semiconductor
Timothy’s specific skill-sets in the corporate training and facilitation field include:
– Impactful Presentations
– Communication skills
– Emotional Intelligence
– Cross-Cultural Interpersonal Skills
– Process Facilitation
– Forum Theatre
– Business Role Play
– Role Play Design and Writing
Timothy’s formal training includes:
– B.Commerce in Management & Marketing (Murdoch University)
– Foundational Facilitation Workshop (Facilitators Network Singapore)
– Viewpoints and the Suzuki Method of actor training (Anne Bogart and the SITI Company, New York)
– Theatre of the Senses (Teatro de los Sentidos, Barcelona)
– Forum Theatre Level 1 and 2 (Dramabox, Singapore)
The next step in Tim’s journey in this field is to work on getting his coaching certification in order to better help his clients ascertain and achieve their goals.